Workout for abs is really important at this time because due to covid-19 and lockdown, we are at our home and not able to go outside that’s why we are cooking and consuming a lot of junk foods and not able to go to gym, so workout for abs at your home with your convenience is really important in this situation. Workouts for abs is important for both men as well as for women.
In this Covid-19, workout at your home because it will help you to be fit and healthy. It will also help you to fight with many diseases. Every doctor is saying that consumes healthy foods and exercise daily. Exercise will help you to fight with Covid-19.
What are you thinking about now? How can you do it at your home without any gym equipment?
Let me tell you that you don’t need any gym equipment to do it at your home.
Yes, it’s true. You can do exercise at home and can get your dream abs without any gym equipment. We will tell you best workout for abs and by following this for 30 days you can see the results.
Best workouts for ABS
1. Basic crunch (15 Reps)
1. Firstly, lie down on your back.
2. Place your feet hip-width apart on the wall.
3. Place your arms over your chest while bending your knees. Inhale when twisting the abs.
4. Exhale and raise the upper body while maintaining a calm head and neck.
5. Return to the starting point by inhaling.
2. Tuck and crunch (Do up to 15 Reps with 10 second rest)
1. Firstly, you need to lie down with your hands by your head and your legs raised at a 90° angle with your knees bent.
2. Then, Lift your torso and pull your knees towards your chest at the same time.
3. Throughout the reps, keep your fingers by your temples and begin each rep smoothly without jerking your torso up. Between reps, don’t let your feet touch the floor.
3. Bicycle crunches (Do up to 15 Reps each side with 10 second rest)
1. Firstly, you need to lie down on your back with your hands at your temples and your legs lifted at a 90-degree angle.
2. Then, Raise your torso and twist your left elbow to reach your right knee while bringing your right knee up to your chin. Then lower yourself and repeat on the other side. To make your abs work harder to stabilize your torso, keep your shoulders and feet off the ground.
4. Plank (Do up to maximum 90 second)
1. Keep your hips up, your gluts and core braced, and your head and neck relaxed in a strict plank posture.
2. Hold the place for as long as possible while breathing steadily and deeply.
5. Six inches exercise (Do up to 15 Reps without rest)
1. You need to lie down flat on the back.
2. To help your back, place your hands under the small of your back. You may also use a rolled-up towel. Alternatively, you may actually position them next to your body.
3. Then, Lift your foot six inches from the ground while engaging your abs and holding for as long as you can.
6. Dead Bug (Complete 15 Reps in a set)
1. On the mat, lie face-up.
2. Then, Lift your arms to the same level of your knees.
3. Bring your legs over your hips at a 90-degree angle to your thigh.
4. Lastly, Lower your left arm over your head and extend out your right leg toward the floor at the same time. Return them to you after a short pause. Repeat the same process on the other side too.
7. Side Plank (15 Reps, Rest 15 to 30 seconds)
1. Begin by lying on your side with your right forearm flat on the wall, your elbow under your back, and both legs stretched.
2. From head to feet, the body can create a straight line that is either stacked or staggered. Raise your hips up by engaging your heart.
3. Hold for 30 seconds on one hand, then repeat on the other side before moving on to the next step.
8. Reverse Crunch (Both side 15 Reps, Rest for 15-30 seconds)
1. First you need to start by lying on your back with your legs raised so that your thighs are perpendicular to the ground and your knees are bent.
2. Curl knees into chest to raise hips off the ground, and then press lower back into mat.
9. Supine toe tap (Both side 15 Reps)
1. First you need to lie down on your back.
2. Then, Lift your legs to 90 degrees and bend your knees. Inhale when bracing your heart.
3. Exhale and tap your right toes on the wall while maintaining a 90-degree angle in your left leg. Return to your previous starting spot.
4. Repeat on the other foot.
10. Bird Dog (Do 2-3 sets of 8-12 repetitions)
1. Begin by rolling on all fours.
2. Hands should be shoulder-width apart, and feet should be hip-width apart. Inhale when contracting your heart.
3. Take a deep breath out.
4. Straighten your right leg behind you so that it is parallel to your hip. Extend your left arm in front of you, level with your elbow, at the same time and then Pause.
5. Repeat for the right arm and left knee.
If you follow above all workout, we can guaranty you will see the change.