The simple answer is WEBSITE DESIGN.
What is WEB DESIGNING?
The method of constructing websites is known as web design. It includes a variety of aspects such as webpage layout, content creation, and graphic design. Web Design is a subset of the larger category of web development and thus is technically a subset of web development.
Web Design 101
HTML is a markup language that can be used to create websites. Web designers generate web pages by incorporating HTML tags to define the content and metadata of each page.
The aspect of Web Design
Let’s see some aspects of the most profitable business in India.
- Layout: It’s how the graphics, adverts, and words are arranged. A key goal in the web world is to help the viewer find the information they are looking for at a glance. This means ensuring the balance, consistency, and integrity of the layout
- Color: Here it’s your choice or the client.
- Graphics: Logos, photos, clipart, and icons are examples of graphics that can be used to enhance a website’s design. These must be placed appropriately for convenience.
- Fonts: Using different fonts can improve your web design. ‘Web-safe fonts’ are the only fonts that most web browsers use.
Who is a Web Designer?
A web designer is an IT expert who is in charge of designing a website’s layout, visual appearance, and functionality. He/ She needs to have creative skills and technical skills.
Qualifications of a Web Designer
Suppose you want to become a Web designer. Which degree do you need to possess? Well, surprisingly you don’t need to have a formal qualification. You just need a lot of practice and experience which you can get in web design software either formally through college or self-teaching.
What skills and knowledge do you need?
- Good knowledge in any or all of these projects: Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash
- The ability to create HTML and CSS.
- The ability to manage and meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional creative abilities.
- Up-to-date knowledge of technology and software developments.
Why are web designers in demand in India?
- Excess Demand: There is a huge demand for web designers in India. All industries, be it a startup or a highly established company, all want web designers. Thus the huge demand for web designers.
- Growth Opportunities: The huge growth potential that the business is offering is driving the increased demand for web design specialists. The expansion of the startup culture in all corners of the world is a feature of the sectors confronting a substantial demand increase from all projections of the industry.
- Increasing job opportunities: With the huge profits that come with hiring a web designer, businesses, particularly startups with a constantly ticking financial clock, prefer to hire them rather than outsourcing the work.
Average web designer salary
In India, the average web designer income is Rs 2,85,645 per year. Depending on aspects such as location, experience level, company profile, and so on, the compensation could range from Rs. 118,000 to Rs. 634,000 per annum.
Factors Affecting Web Designer Salary in India
Web Designer salary in India is affected by multiple factors. The primary factors affecting your salary are:
Web Design’s Rise and Journey:
Tim Berners-Lee launched a comprehensive hypertext project in 1989 while researching at CERN, which ultimately became known as the World Wide Web. The World Wide Web was created between 1991 and 1993. A simple line-mode browser might be used to view text-only pages. The use of still graphics, as well as animated graphics, has risen dramatically. The internet has gotten more interconnected.
The cost of creating a website has dropped dramatically. Many web development systems are provided to the public for free to aid in the growth of this business.
India’s Web Development Industry’s Success:
It may come as a surprise to learn that, despite just approximately 5% of India’s enormous population having access to computers and the internet, India has risen to the top of the web development and IT services industries.
The following is a list of some of the aspects that have led to Indian enterprises’ undeniable success in the field of web development and design.
- Enterprise: The government’s free enterprise policies have given a boost to entrepreneurs who have invested extensively in IT services such as BPO, KPO, and Web development.
- Expertise: The effectiveness of Indian web service providers is well-known throughout the world for high-quality work and on-time projects.
- Education: Significant public and commercial investments in IT education has resulted in a large pool of educated workers equipped with critical web technology abilities.
- Economics: Indian website design and development services deliver the greatest service at the lowest prices, creating a win-win situation for both parties.
Outsourcing to India
Outsourcing is the licensing out of a business process that an organization may have previously conducted internally or that it deems necessary to an independent organization as a service.
Previously, the cost advantage of offshoring to India was at least 1:6, but currently, it is at 1:3. The Indian tech and online sector employ a large number of people who seek to improve the industry’s profit. India’s software and services exports are expected to grow substantially as a result of the offshore outsourcing boom. This is another reason why web design has become the most profitable business in India.
So what is the future of the Web Development Industry in India?
Although India’s web design and development sector is growing at a faster rate, its success depends on how well it is managed. In India, the web design and development business has a strong base and a promising future. Online auction sites such as eBay are predicted to deliver excellent results.
Now, what are other businesses which are considered as one of the most profitable businesses in India?
Insurance Agent, Real Estate Agency, Labor Contractor, Travel Agency, Wedding Planner, Fashion Boutique, etc…..
Then what is Web Development ?
Website development is the process of developing and maintaining websites; it’s the effort that goes on behind the scenes that make a website seem good, works quickly, and provides a consistent user experience. Web developers accomplish this by employing several coding languages. The languages they utilize are determined by the jobs they are performing and the platforms they are using.
Who is a Web Developer?
All sorts of modern web developers use Responsive Web Design.
A Web developer is not to be mistaken with a Web designer, who exclusively deals with the aesthetics of a website or application, and is usually concerned with the back end or programming side of producing a website or Web application, even though many experts have both skill sets.
Difference between the web designer and web developer
Web Designer: A web designer is a person who creates the visual appearance of the website. Web Designers’ primary duty is to focus on the style and overall design of the site using various software such as Photoshop to make the site look more appealing.
Why is web designing important?
Let’s look at five reasons web design is important:
- It sets the first impression: Your viewer’s first opinion of your company is formed when they find your site. If your site looks outdated, the audience will immediately have a negative opinion of it. The first impression you make on them will determine whether they stay on your website and study about your business or leave and go to a rival’s page.
- It aids your search engine optimization (SEO) strategy: You can’t afford to make a mistake here. Your SEO should be above par. Aside from how your website’s content is produced, certain web design features might directly impact SEO. If you’re unfamiliar with how the internet works, web design can be difficult to grasp.
- It sets the impression for customer service: People get a sense of how they’ll be treated. If you don’t put effort into your design, people will know that you won’t put effort into helping them. Your viewers will feel accepted on your page if your website is colorful, modern, and appealing. You’ll offer the impression that you’re friendly and receptive to new visitors to your website.
- Your competitors are doing it: If you need a good reason to care about site design, then consider the following: Web design is already being used by your competition. You must employ web design for your site if you want to stay competitive with them.
The Future of Web Designing
What do you believe you’ll be doing in five years? How about ten years?
Regarding their lives, one could only make educated guesses (which more often than not turns out to be wrong). Web design, on the other hand, is characterized by current trends and changes in the digital environment. While nothing is set in stone, a thorough examination of the market and its impacting forces can provide useful insight into what tomorrow may bring.
Here are some of the changes that web design will undergo over time.
Integration of AI and Chatbots
Chatbots are one of the most prevalent forms of implementation. Many firms already use the function to keep their clients engaged 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They respond to frequently asked questions, log complaints, and essentially make room for customer service resources. By the end of 2021, 47% of businesses intend to have implemented chatbots in their network.
As technology progresses, chatbots and AI may appear to e-commerce users as automated personal shoppers, ushering in a new era in web design.
Immersive 3D Visuals
Even though virtual reality is moving at a breakneck pace, widespread acceptance remains a long way off. The system modifications required to make online VR a reality are much too extensive to be considered shortly. It is, nonetheless, a very real possibility.
Until then, a 3D graphics-based immersive experience will take the Centre stage. We’re talking about a website that will fill the entire screen to integrate the actual and digital worlds.
It’s not nearly as dramatic as it sounds. Fewer websites are a type of online design in which, rather than having several pages, the website is one continuous scroll. The concept is based on social media sites, which are known for their user-friendly interfaces and addictive gameplay. Web designers will be looking at blazing speeds, auto-responsive websites, and narrative site structures with only one page in place.
Siri, Alexa, and Google Assistant each have their very own universes and fan bases. This allows users to get the information they need with just a voice command. This eliminates the need for them to look at their displays for data. Web design shall adopt this conversational approach in the layout process and the content as well.
Although the whole application is still a long way off, it will undoubtedly arrive.
So to sum it all: The digital world moves too quickly for anyone to keep track of anything. In such instances, websites’ future will be entirely user-centered. To design interactivity at every touchstone so the user perceives the internet as a part of their world, a significant rethinking will be necessary.
And this is why WEB DESIGNING today is THE MOST PROFITABLE BUSINESS OF INDIA.
After a lot of research, I realized that Web Design is indeed a great career to choose with not a lot of investment and a lot of yields. It’s the need of tomorrow. With a great past and an even better future, it is the most profitable business out there. You just need to have a heart for it and it will make you an asset in this fast-paced world.
Along with this you also see How to become a software developer? Skills and Qualification.