Hair is very important just like other parts of the body and to look beautiful its very essential to give proper nutrients to hair as we give to our other body parts. A good-looking hair gives a good personality which automatically gains our confidence. In today’s life people’s perception is that if they don’t have good hair, they don’t look good so they spend lots of money on hair oil and shampoo and they spent their lots of time in-salon for keratin and spa. In today’s generation, we find that a young child also faced a problem of white hair and hair fall only because of poor diet and fast food. In the busy schedule, people don’t have time so they eat instant food and supplement food which leads to so many deficiencies in our body and causes hair fall. Different brands of products confuse the customer on how to choose the product. Every brand has different qualities and specifications which not fulfills everyone demands like one single brand of hair oil has different types of hair oil and shampoo and every product is different from each other and everyone cannot afford all types of hair oil and shampoo which is very expensive for egg- mama earth hair oil has four different types of hair oil and every product have different qualities
ALSO READ | TOP 10 BENEFITS OF RUNNING
- ONION HAIR OIL – This product helps for anti-hair fall, split-ends and anti-dandruff.
- BHRINGAMLA HAIR OIL- This product helps for thickness of hair.
- ROOT RESTORE HAIR OIL- This product helps for hair fall and make the scalp healthy and conditions the hair.
- TEA TREE HAIR OIL- This product keeps your hair healthy and moisturized.
This brand also has different types of hair shampoo like-
- Onion Shampoo- This product helps in hair growth and hair fall growth.
- Argan Shampoo- This product helps in cleanses and nourishes hair.
- Happy Heads Shampoo- This product helps in scalp moisturizing and scalp protection.
- Tea Tree Shampoo- This product helps in controlling dandruff and excess oil.
- Bhringamla Shampoo- This product provides essential nutrients and antioxidants to the roots.
- Rice Water Shampoo- This product helps to reduce dry and frizzy hair.
These all are the one brand of the different product of hair oil and shampoo which has different qualities. People should also be aware of the brand of hair oil and shampoo they are using because different brands of oil and shampoo do not suit everyone. Some people got allergies and reactions to their face and eyes like -extreme itching, darkened skin, and skin burn. So, it’s not good to buy any product blindly. People should think before buying anything, especially which is related to the body and health. It is important to go for natural ingredients and a proper diet which not only give benefits to body but hair also.
We can get the vitamins and minerals not only from different brands but also from natural ingredients which we get from anywhere and this not only helps in hair growth but increases the nutrients in our body and decreases all the deficiency in our body. Natural products are not harmful to anyone so this can be eaten by anyone and it also has no side effect on the body.
Here are some vitamin and minerals which helps in hair growth and reduces the hair fall and provide nutrients to the body.
Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D
, Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc, and Protein all are very important for hair growth.
Good sources of vitamin A are
Cheese, Eggs, oily fish, Milk, yogurt, Carrot, Spinach, Lettuce, Sweet Potato, and broccoli.
Good sources of Vitamin B are
Meat, Fish, Salmon, Dark green vegetables such as Spinach and Kale.
Good sources of vitamin C are
Citrus food such as Oranges and Orange juice, Pepper, Strawberries, Broccoli, and Potatoes.
Good sources of Vitamin D are
Mushrooms and Meat
Good sources of Vitamin E are
Vegetable oil (such as sunflower oil, soyabean oil).
Good sources of Iron are
Oysters, Eggs, Read meat, and Spinach.
Good sources of zinc are
Pumpkin seeds, Beef, Oysters, and Spinach.
Good sources of Protein are
Egg, Berries, Spinach, Fatty fish, sweet potatoes, Avocados, Nuts, and Seeds
Some brands provide supplements of vitamins and minerals for hair growth. Which helps in fulfill the deficiency of nutrients in our body and hair which helps in hair growth. Too many supplements are harmful to the body so one should take them according to the need.
A proper amount of vitamins and minerals is very important for the body. There should neither be a lack of vitamins nor an excess of vitamins in the body. So, it’s important to know how much vitamin one should take in a day. The body also gives symptoms of lack of vitamins and minerals so take according to the need.
What is vitamin A?
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin. It’s important for normal vision, immune system, and reproduction.
How much vitamin A to take in a day?
One can take 3000 mcg of vitamins in a day.
What are the symptoms of lack of vitamin A?
Hair loss, dry skin, night blindness, and dry eyes.
What is vitamin B?
Vitamin B is a water-soluble vitamin. It has a direct impact on energy level, brain function, and cell metabolism.
How much vitamin B to take in a day?
One can take 2.4 micrograms in a day
What are the symptoms of lack of vitamin B?
Nerve problem, fatigue, and skin rashes.
What is vitamin C?
Vitamin C is an antioxidant. It is important for skin bones and connective tissue.
How much vitamin C to take in a day?
One can take 65 mg a day
What are the symptoms of lack of vitamin C?
Fatigue, fever, or loss of appetite.
What is vitamin D?
Vitamin D is the fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in few foods.
How much vitamin D to take in a day?
One can take 10-20 mcg in a day.
What are the symptoms of lack of vitamin D?
Muscles weakness, fatigue, and dizziness.
What is vitamin E?
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble compound. It is a nutrient that is important for body processes.
How much vitamin E to take in a day?
One can take 7 to 15 mg per day.
What are the symptoms of lack of vitamin E?
What is Iron?
Iron is an essential element for blood production.
How much iron to take in a day?
One can take 14.8 mg a day
What are the symptoms of lack of Iron?
Anemia, pale skin, damaged hair, and skin.
What is zinc?
Zinc is a nutrient that plays a very important role in the body.
How much Zinc to take in a day
One can take 80 mg per day
What are the symptoms of lack of Zinc?
Chronic diarrhea and skin rashes.
What is protein?
Protein is a macronutrient that is essential to building muscle mass.
How much protein to take in a day?
One can take 46 grams of protein in a day.
What are the symptoms of lack of Protein?
Loss of muscle mass, skin hair, nail problem, thin hair, and faded hair color all are the symptoms of protein deficiency.
There are also some natural tips and home remedies to make hair grow faster.
- Give proper oil to the scalp and hair.
- Wash hair properly.
- Don’t give much heat to hair.
- Get regular trims to hair.
- Live stress free.
- Massage your scalp properly.
- Take proper vitamin and mineral for healthy growth of hair.
- Avoid too tight hairstyle it makes hair weak which result in hair loss.
- Keep hair moisturized.
- Give proper conditioning to hair.
- Give spa and keratin to hair for good nourishing.
There are so many reasons for hair fall which everyone should know so that one should be careful and give attention to the things which are very important so that your hair will grow faster.
- Stress -stress is the root cause of many health problems and hair fall is one of them. So, we should not stress too much so that it harm to our body and hair.
- Age -Age is also the main reason of hair fall because as we grow older our hair will dull so to maintain good hair for lifetime we should give proper vitamin and mineral to our body and health by giving proper supplements and healthy food.
- Hormonal imbalance- As we grow older, we should give extra care to our body and hair so that we don’t face any nutritional deficiency in our body.
- Scalp infection- we should give proper oiling to the hair and choose the product which suits to our body so that it doesn’t harm to our skin and which also protect us from scalp infection. So be careful when you choose any product.
- Hair care – we should give proper care to our hair by oiling, head wash and good diet. it’s very important for our hair and body.